Monday, December 31, 2012

Farewell 2012~


Before the year ends, I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been with me throughout the year! I wouldn't be where I am right now if it weren't because of you guys! This 2012, I've learned a lot, I've grown to be a responsible young lady :) I've changed~ for the better of course!and well.. my looks! Never thought I would change my super long hair to short and curly hair. But change is good! And I know one thing will never change and it's I'll never stop dreaming and believing in miracles! I may have gone through all kinds of pain but I won't give up. I'll only fail if I stop. 

I want to thank my family for supporting me and giving me all the love I need and even though we may all be apart, I know we'll always find our way back together. To my best friends, you know who you are. thank you for always lending me your back when I have no one to turn to. Thank you for letting me understand what happiness really means! And for you, thanks for making me feel contented in every way, for making me realize that little chances can change your life. I just want to thank everyone who has been a part of my 2012. They say 2012 is the last. well, who knows? You just gotta live and love life the way it is because just like what they say, You Only Live Once.

I wanna share to you a little fun shoot we had for saying goodbye to 2012! :) 










credits to Vhing and Eileen for taking my pictures :)
post processed by: Me :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment